View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehale1971 View Post
For the most part yes.

Even the Phoenix Team description tells WHY Bruce created them. Unfortunately, to many see them as a death squad instead of the SOCOM of the Project.

My thoughts that Krell was a protegee of Bruce has been bouncing around for a while, and the developers like that.. because the original thoughts on who he was, is that he was a disgruntled member of the Council for Tomorrow.

I've been talking with Tim McFadden (the author of Bullets and bluegrass), working with him on the drawings to illustrate the updated game module he's written. And working with him on making the official flag of the KFS.
1) Nate, I am one of those who perceives Phoenix Team as a death squad. I am not sure, but I do not believe that even the hardest of hard core Mossad, Delta Team, SAS, or whatever, could be as lethal as Phoenix is portrayed.

2) Your perception of Krell is the same I have heard about/read about over the years.

Now, correct me if I seem silly. IF top level Morrow management got wind of Krell and what he/they were doing, wouldn't they unleash Phoenix? I propose this as a viable action BEFORE the big bang. Stop the problem NOW.

We have also postulated that Morrow and the GB's were very loosely aware of each other. The GB's would be a PERFECT scouting force. And of could terminate the problem with EXTREAM prejudice.

Another two cents from yours truely.

Mike