View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

The food issue is something i've been working on. Just because we can't hold enough food for 3000 people for 3 months does not change the fact something like this is necessary.

Just because the plan is NOT to make up during or during the immediate aftermath of TEOTWAWKI Event. Accidents happen. And planning for those accidents are a hell of alot easier than not. That's why we have lifeboats on our ships. Even though an aircraft carrier is built so that when the flight deck reaches water level it will float for several hours. But we still had enough lifeboats for more than double the crew. And that's not counting the liberty boats, and other embarked boats we have aboard. You have an access of them so that if anything is lost, you have plenty of replacements.

It goes back to the fact of "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it" principle.

And the one thing about the project is, they have the time to put all this together... And they would have the time to take the long range preps to set up each of these 'camp in a box' concepts. Their only fear is these places getting uncovered.

That would keep them from setting them into places that would be easy to stumble onto. Such as buying property were they are located to keep them from getting bought by some developer... Such as front companies that are developers who are going to build something, but then go out of business... that's always a good cover.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.