Thread: New on board
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt W View Post
Welcome, Darkwing! Hopefully, Saint Canard can be spared the worst of the Apocalypse.
Thanks.

Quote:
Bruce as time-traveller has been argued over for, well, decades. Is he visiting the future? An alternate Universe? A possible future? Does that future change every time he "returns"? It gets messy.
Well, when I first read that he was a time-traveler, I thought that was unnecessary, and that at most a good precog could fill the role, although a Council that simply sees the possibility of WWIII would suffice as justification. So I wanted to see how many others here had had similar thoughts.

Quote:
Then you have the "Is Bruce Good or Evil?" discussion. Which gets even worse
Not interested - the project is a good idea either way, so even if he were evil, I wouldn't want to bust him til TEOTWAWKI.

I started out envisioning a Thundarr / Horseclans post-apocalyptic world with D&D 3.5 / GW1 and a touch of Saberhagen's Empire of the East, when it occurred to me that there might be sleepers from our world, which made me think of MP, so I started looking into it, which has me thinking about a straight MP game, now, too.

So, comments, suggestions, ideas?