Thread: FARMING in T2K
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 01:40 PM

Default My little farming community

Just a silly idea. Here will be my farming community.

1) Myself: a fairly good shot with a rifle or a SMG. I also know how to kill any animal (up to a pig), and grow vegetables. I also have several small skills.
2) My wife: a teacher, she also knows how to sew, make and repair clothes.
3) My two girls (too young for now).
4) My mother: she knows how to make wine and alcohol, she is good with a bulldozer and she is a very good shot with a rifle. She is also a metal worker.
5) My sister: that is charity except if we need an accountant but I’ll shoot anyone refusing her .
6) My mom’s boyfriend: an engineer with true combat abilities, speaking Russian, English, Arabic, Spanish...
7) My wife’s parents: her father is a construction worker and a gardener, and her mom is a wonderful cook with extended knowledge on mushrooms and wild berries.
8) My uncle and aunt: My uncle is an engineer who is good with handguns. Both lived for 35 years in Africa and my aunt knows how to use a Winchester and a colt 45.
9) My 1st cousin: a technician working on power engine and oil wells + 2 years service as a riot cop.
10) His wife and little girl. His wife comes from Katanga (DRC) and that says it all.
11) My 2nd cousin and kids. He was raised in the jungles and grasslands of Africa and he is the only white man I know to be proficient with a spear.
12) Friend 1: no real useful skills but he owns enough weapons for a rifle company.
13) His mother: she has a great estate with 200 acres that can be turned into a stronghold.
14) His father: a medical doctor (always usefull).
15) Friend 2 and his little girl: the guy can fix about anything and he is a kind of genius.
16) His son: a sniper in the French army with a nice little Hecate Rifle (caliber 50). I don't know him but I already like him.
17) Friend 3, his wife and son: medical knowledge and computer engineer.
18) Friend 4 and his little girl : he is the only one of us to know how to use a tank and he was a section commander in the artillery.
You can expect about 10 more people to be in this community for a total of 30 adults and about 10 kids on 200 acres of farmland. That should work.