View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 08:27 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man 1966
That's Pixie, she is an American Shorthair but who really knows. I did have a Burmese cat once, Muffin (1987 - 2004), she was my aunt's cat and when my aunt was on her deathbed in 1995, she asked us to take care of her. She went into the county home and we were going to take Muffin in to see her one day but my aunt passed away the day before.

Burmese cats are usually friendly, but Muffin was kicked around by my cousin in a drug rage and she never trusted men except for me and my best buddy. She was a good, little cat, so was Pixie. We lost Pixie on October 2nd, she was the last black cat I had.

Pixie 1992 - 2008

Chuck M.

P.S. - I'll have to post some pics of Muffin.
Leilani was a little twerp who delighted in stealing my D&D dice and batting them around the house at night. But she and Kona (my dog at the time, a year older than Leilani) were absolutely tight. A nutty pair. When Leilani came to live with us, she immediately put her foot down to Kona as to who was in charge!

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com