View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Resident Medic, Crazy Finn

Default Anyone interested in a PBP-campaign of 2013?

Hi ya guys. It's been a while, with vacation and increased workload.

I am planning on putting together a campaign on RPOL - one that doesn't exactly fall directly in to any of the Twilight timelines nor does necessarily have military characters (though they are as welcome as any other characters).

The setting is a small countryside town with about 500-2000 inhabitants, located somewhere in the Midwest (suggestions about the actual town are welcome). While things start as non-post apocalyptical, rest assured, things will get worse shortly.

I'm looking for people, who are willing and able to post reasonably often and keep on posting. I can understand, if real life gets in the way, but I will be wanting for a heads up in case of a longer leave of absence.

Also, a co-DMing option could be available - I wouldn't mind playing myself every once in a while with someone calling the shots for an adventure or two.

So, who's up?
"Listen to me, nugget, and listen good. Don't go poppin' your head out like that, unless you want it shot off. And if you do get it shot off, make sure you're dead, because if you ain't, guess who's gotta drag your sorry ass off the field? Were short on everything, so the only painkiller I have comes in 9mm doses. Now get the hell out of my foxhole!" - an unknown medic somewhere, 2013.