View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:25 AM

Default election update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies
*Willies covertly is reaching for his tranquilliser gun; slowly slowly let him move closer*

Well, while I certainly agree with the last speaker, Mr. Sanchez, on some points, I find most of his so-called strategy to be utmost nonsense. How can any cult with respect for itself deal with only one high priest?! And how come he doesn't plan for forced mating? I say this man is a delusional megalomaniac, not fit for governing his own shoes.

But as I said, I do agree on some points. We should strive to make the better of the situation without ending up in the same boring place we were. Bullet-time is of essence!
The statement made by Rupert Willis ,CEO of what is left of the WillisCorporation, was a sharp rebuttle .Confronting Sanchez on key issues such as strategy and selfrespect it also had personal characterization .Many experts now believe that the election is moving in to a phase of smear campaigning. This reporter believes that there will be skeletons brought out from the closets in th edays to come .The biggest scandals of this campaign are still budding at this point .Who knows what dark secrets might be brought to light in this political climate.

This is Reginald Talkalot for PACTV News