Thread: MC GANGS
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
Hi again.

Have anyone written anything on the various MC Gangs of the US, or other places?
I'd guess they would hold goods,guns,fuel & transport in a Post-Apoc. Environment.
General,

Good to see you on the forum again! It seems like it has been a long time.

MC Gangs. I do not recall any posts on this topic. They would have a short term advantage over anyone else in the weeks following TDM. IF they were away from the cities during TDM, they would have a coherent group, usually armed to the teeth, and willing to take whatever they wanted. After a month or so, I do not see them having any mobility advantages. Their cycles need gas and oil just like any other vehicle. The destruction of the US fuel backbone would shut down the availability of petroleum based products for the Hells Angles just like it would for every one else. I do not know if EMP would affect the bikes. Probably not.

The MC gangs would be an interesting campaign as both MilGov and CivGov would be anxious to curtail their activities. I could see a tie in with the US Mail thread as either or both governments would offer a "deal" to the MC gangs. Deliver the mail, we make sure you have gas. Get out of line, we step on you with both feet.

My $0.02

Mike