View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:04 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerCCW UK
Sadly nothing that sensible. It was to be tucked down a trouser leg while he walked through a check point. Even Rolf Harris wouldn't have got away with that as Jake The Peg!

I just mentioned Rolf Harris on a T2K board - not something you do every day?

One of the many issues I had with the MG armed Model T was that he wanted to mount it on the sun roof. I don't think he was very familiar with cars of the 1920's!

Gimpy;

So the character was what? 7 foot four? And had arms and legs as thick as logs? <again if it were a duster or trenchcoat it could be done for short time with little scrutiny, although personaly I'd got with an M60E3 shorter and slimmer or a SAW idealy! I could pull it off with a SAW with a standard barrel, no drum of course!

As for the sunroof! I am sure they had them. Of course it would have been a custom job done by the local mechanic, or heck a modern mechanic would do it. If he were a mechanic with a SOUL he would cry as he defiled the anvcient vehidle though. Personaly, I'd mount a brace with the pintel mount since no one knows how old, well kept or the condition of the nearly 100 year old steel fared.