Thread: MP Gear
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 09:17 AM

Default Weapons: Mines

M-14 Antipersonnel
This mine is designed to injure only one person. It detonates with 9kg of pressure. It is a plastic mine that is easily neutralized and defused, it is very susceptible to overpressure.
Weight: 0.1kg
Burst Radius: 0.13m
Packaging: 150 per case
Package Weight: 19kg

M-15 Antitank
This mine explodes when the pressure plate is subjected to more than 160kg of pressure or the tilt rod is tilted more than 15 degrees. An individual is unlikely to set it off. The mine may also be remote detonated (up to 50 meters away). The mine is easy to defuse and very susceptible to overpressure.
Weight: 14.3kg
Burst Radius: 54m
Packaging: 2 per case
Package Weight: 34kg

M-16A1 Antipersonnel
This mine, when fired, throws a shell 1-meter into the air. When the shell explodes, it hurls steel balls over a 30-meter radius. This mine will fire from either pressure or up to two 10-meter tripwires. It detonates on 3.6kg of pressure or by means of a tripwire. It is unaffected by overpressure.
Weight: 3.6kg
Burst Radius: 30m
Packaging: 4 per case
Package Weight: 20.25kg

M-18A1 Claymore Antipersonnel
This mine acts as a giant shotgun shell. The mine’s blast sends fragmentation out in a cone 100m long and 50m wide and 2m high at its end. The mine is issued in a canvas bandoleer with an M57 electrical firing device (called a “clacker”) and an M-4 blasting cap with 30 meters of firing wire. The Claymore can be command detonated or rigged to two tripwires. The Claymore is easy to defuse and is unaffected by overpressure.
Weight: 1.6kg
Burst Radius: 16m (100x50m fan)
Packaging: 1 per bandoleer, 6 per case
Package Weight: 23.85kg

M-19 Antitank
A non-metallic blast mine made entirely of plastic. The mine is designed to destroy armored vehicles but may also be used as a packaged demolition charge. The explosive charge is equal to 8.815kg of C-4. This mine requires 160kg of pressure or that its tilt rod be tilted more than 15 degrees. The mine can also be remote detonated (up to 50 meters away). It is susceptible to overpressure.
Weight: 12.6kg
Burst Radius: 48m
Package Weight: 36kg

M-21 Antitank
This mine requires 132kg to explode, or 1.7kg of pressure on its tilt rod fuse. It may also use a magnetic or pneumatic tube fuse (when a vehicle weighing more than 400kg passes over it, the fuses will activate). A mine detector is likely to detonate the magnetic fuse, as well as probing with a knife blade. The mine is easily disabled once found, but it is totally resistant to overpressure.
Weight: 8kg
Burst Radius: 30m
Package Weight: 19kg

M-25 Antipersonnel
This small blast mine is directional and designed to puncture a tire or wound a foot. It is emplaced by simply pressing it into the ground.
Weight: 0.077kg
Burst Radius: 0.156m
Packaging: 150 per case
Package Weight: 18.5kg

M-26Antipersonnel
This is another bounding antipersonnel mine. It is of a newer design than the M-16A1, but operates similarly. It is harder to defuse than the M-16A1, and is unaffected by overpressure.
Weight: 1kg
Burst Radius: 15m
Packaging: 10 per case
Package Weight: 13kg

M-88 Pursuit Denial Munition (PDM)
This mine is designed to be used to foil pursuit by enemy forces. It is easy to set and may be simply dropped in the enemy’s path. They are small (57x85mm) and can be easily missed by a rapidly moving group. They are difficult to disarm and are immune to overpressure. Once the safety pin is pulled, the mine becomes active thirty seconds later.
Weight: 0.54kg
Burst Radius: 2m
Packaging: 24 per case
Package Weight: 17kg