View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via AIM to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via MSN to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via Yahoo to Nowhere Man 1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b
I feel for you -- I've lost two of mine over the past two years. It's hard.

BTW, Capstar is the pill you're thinking of. Since I get my dogs by taking in strays, I've used it many times.
Yeah, it is Capstar. Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry for your loss as well, I lost two cats in 2006, two in 2007 and one this year. I'm down to 4 now. I usually get my cats as strays too. Pixie was one of those I took in as well as Boo (Buddha) that I lost in 2007. I even took in a family of four, a mother cat and three kittens, the mother I named Spunky, she's the oldest now and the three kittens were named "Greystone" (we lost him at 5 in 2006, kidney failure), "G.W. aka "Dubya," and "Whitey," the only gil in the litter. So now I have Spunky, G.W., Whitey and Rascal who we took in last year from a lady who goes to kill shelters and takes cats and kittens and finds them homes. She goes as a far as Georgia from here in Pittsburgh. Rascal is from Preston County in West Virginia. Sometimes I wonder if he is Greystone come back, he gets along well with Spunky, G.W. and Whitey and sleeps with them like he was Greystone.

Chuck M.