View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kato13 View Post
<SNIP>

This is the broken version of my mapping program that I wanted to use as a substitute for the autonav
(when I say broken, it used to overlay nuclear effects, but google changed the underlying code and I have not been motivated to fix it)

http://maps.juhlin.com/map_ver_0_5_002.html

The default for the map is Twilight 2000 strikes, so go to the strikes tab and click "Manage" and change the data source to "Morrow Project Expanded"

Everything beyond the strike overlay should work. So you can use the tool to find local oil fields, chemical plants, power plants, hospitals, schools, etc.

<SNIP>

If there is interest and it would be helpful I can start working on this again. When things got crappy on the T2k side of the forum I quit, but now that things are hopping and pretty pleasant on this side of the house, I could see myself working on it again.
Yes, interested. Yes, quite lovely. Yes, please fix the overlays.
A few minor quibbles: some of the targets seem a bit off, Camp David's landing near Annapolis and Ft. A.P. Hill located out beyond Roanoke. Unless of course, these were the original targets with the deviation applied.