View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Looking at unit distributions in the U.S., there are large swaths of territory without any significant MilGov or CivGov presence. There's not a single MilGov or CivGov army unit listed as present in Arizona c. 2000, that despite the existence of Luke AFB, Davis-Monthan AFB, and Ft. Huachuca (not to mention the USMC base facilities in Yuma). What does that mean? Does it mean that the USAF is solely responsible for securing/defending that area? If there are significant USAF cantonments, I wonder why the designers didn't list them. I'm not intimately acquainted with all of the CONUS modules so perhaps such lists exist.
This is I think a major bone of contention in T2K, and particularly in regards to American forces in CONUS and elsewhere. To many units have been omitted, left out and overlooked for no apparent reason. There are gaps everywhere in canon sources and its led to a lively debate on this site. If ever there was a need to update the order of battle of US forces in T2K this is it.