View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAT View Post
I am not thinking that the State Guard should be a term, more like unkated said have it be secondary.
Already stated above, but thanks

Quote:
Why max 2 terms in the military? Everyone that I know personally in the State Guard are all retired military.
The State Guard in the Twilight setting are soldiers too aged or medical unfit for federal service, if you have 3 or more terms in the Military (remembering terms are fours years) Then why would they be in state guard, and not recalled to federal service? It also add to development of the PC's. Limiting the terms will give a strong military background and serves a motivation of why they serve in state guard. These are PC that served in military back during the Vietnam draft era.

Quote:
I may be wrong, but I do not think you can get into the State Guard with a BCD, or Dishonourable.
I wouldn't know however adding to a characters background make a good PC so someone with a BCD would try and bluff his way in (Still working on this)

Quote:
Also why no Law Enforcement careers?
For the same reason as their is a limit on the Military terms. Law enforcement personnel would still me serving as law enforcement right to start of any game.

Remember you are creating a State Guard character, not a police officer or serving military character.