View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 05:20 PM

One of the questions is how strongly will the SF guys argue that they own the cache and the files? If possession is 9/10th of the law MP owns them, because they have the exact location and the keys and combinations. The Civilian government of Texas will demand them. They don't really have a legal leg to stand on. The Cav will have a much better basis for getting the files, and so will the the SF folks. Morrow has no legal standing, except for the ownership thing, and also the fact that Morrow activities are what has knitted these groups together might carry some water.

I don't know anything about SF chain of command and TO&E and OBs.

I'm open to specific ideas for classified document plot hooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon500ly View Post

As far as the cache goes, the team leader may release some information that may benefit the troopers, I certainly don't expect him to turn everything over, at least not until he gets in touch with his chain of command and gets an okay. In the post-War world, if the SF can't get in touch with their B or C team leaders, then there would be a good chance that they would cooperate with Lonestar.

As far as plot hooks, sky is the limit! Possibility of more in depth info on the Project, including hints at various bases; government stockpile locations; the real locations of the continuity of government bunkers; hidden research facilities; the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body; perhaps copies of J. Edgar Hoover's blackmail files possibilities are endless!