View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
Free League is not really changing the world background that much from what we've seen in 2nd/2.2
Tomas has offered to
Quote:
share the current draft for the overall backstory (alternate 1990s history)? It's a work in progress however, so I'd need to ask you not to share it with others or discuss its contents openly (yet - later, we'll of course welcome public feedback on it).
So obviously once I see it I can't say TOO much, but should be able to give general comments I think - enough to confirm or otherwise how closely it sticks to the earlier versions.
The feedback opportunity should be welcomed by many I believe - sounds like the community will have some influence over the final product.

I'm with you on the intended rule set, and personally don't intend to use it unless it's dramatically better than we fear it will be. Of course there's nothing to stop anyone using the 4th ed setting with 1st, 2nd or even T:2013 rules! For that matter, why not go all the way and use Phoenix Command?

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem