View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 07:15 PM
Registered Registrant

To clear the air somewhat, I'll restate my thoughts on all this, that is to say that I am actually excited for the 4th edition release but I have no desire to use the rules system.

I will probably buy 4th edition for the world background and adventures but I have decided that I will wait until the product hits the shelves before making any purchases. So no, I won't be supporting the kickstarter and with the money that's already been pledged, they are already successful (I mean seriously, fully funded in seven minutes. SEVEN MINUTES! - we have already missed out on any part of helping Free League reach their funding goal because it was reached before most of us started making posts about it here).

As for the person I was commenting on, I didn't want to name names but it's definitely a situation of "damned if you do, damned if you don't". Suffice to say that this person has implied that I'm being added to their ignore list so if that isn't you, then I will assure you that my post was not directed at you and that I never felt any peer pressure from you (or this forum in general) to support the kickstarter.

From this point on I don't intend to revisit this specific event but if any of you feel I might be crossing the line, please feel free to give me a gentle reminder, something along the lines of "Pull ya stupid head in you tactless twat!", that'll work