Thread: OT: My boys...
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targan
Family is likely to play a very important role in my campaign. The PC CO in my campaign Major Anthony Po is the heir to a massive fortune since his parents died and he has no siblings. The only relative he has left in the CONUS is his granny and he has reason to believe that MilGov has her in "protective custody" somewhere around San Francisco.

A major NPC in campaign met the PCs during a quest to find his son, a US Marine, in the Poland part of the campaign. The sad part was that his son had been one of the PCs earlier in the campaign but was killed.
We had a set of adventures in our campaign where the Joint Cheifs-of-Staff had come across some information that GOA Jonathan Cummings older brother was in a Med Alliance P.O.W. Camp located outside Saarland and hadn't actually been killed when their airborne command post had been shot down as originally was believed.

But in fact it was an elaborate trap that was meant to draw MilGov into making a disasterous move by elements of CivGov to discredit MilGov by restarting combat operations during the erstaz peacetalks that was being sponsored by the Swiss Confederation and Vatican between the NATO Alliance, the Med Alliance and the Warsaw Pact.