Thread: OT: My boys...
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 12:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyRay73
Unfortunately Nate the hurting only stops when you die or become a total bastard, and I don't recommend either course. Just tell the kids that you love them every chance you get, and don't stoop to her level when she tries to pick a fight. Remember that no matter how crazy she drives you, the chance to tell those kids that Daddy loves them is way more important. Be the perfect gentleman to her and her family at all times, and be the best father you can under the circumstances. I know it isn't an easy answer, but there aren't any easy answers in these situations, and all you can do sometimes is try to be the best man you can be.

Best of luck to you sir.
thank you so much Jimmy Ray. my boys are the only reason i hanve't killed myself. and that's the truth. i couldn't risk them blaming themselves, or worse... blaming her for it. it just wouldn't be right i keep trying to be a gentelmean, but its so damn hard. i've always tried to just be the best person i can be no matter what. the men and women on the plane that brought me here kept calling me a hero. and that really hurts. i'm no hero. heroes don't end up like me. thrown away failures, who looks at their broken bodies every day and doesn't blame the woman who they love for having thrown them away. emma deserves better than me. i just hope this new guy is that. and not her repeating her mistakes again. because she is saying all the same things about him that she did about me. if they would have just let me go in my sleep, this wouldn't be so horrible. .