View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Banned

Given the fact that 2/3rd of the answers to the poll are basically ignore or mine it for bits but otherwise not use it that does not bode well for the V4 being in good shape as to its initial launch.

Keep in mind the long term FB T2K and discord groups are even more negative than that as to its reception as anyone who has been on them can attest. The FL FB group that is more positive but that is more the place for current Free League fans who have a different outlook than many of the other places the T2K community is online.

Personally, I don't see V4 having a long life unless those numbers change significantly if the polling and reactions that are being posted stay the same - which supports what you are posting that less than a third, at most, of the T2K community plan to seriously try to use it. For a successful sustained launch that has got to change or it will go the way of other attempted reboots that had similar receptions with other RPG/movies/TV franchises.

I have my final release pdf copy but at this point, given how its currently written and presented, I dont see much use for it and have voted accordingly.

Raellus - you did ask how you plan to use V4 on this thread so that is my answer. If some of my concerns are addressed (and yes I have written Marc and Tomas directly on them yesterday) then that may change. I will not discuss those concerns here.