View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:53 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker
ABSOLUTELY!
With enough det cord, almost anything is possible. Placing a charge underthe waterline with the det cord running up to the detonator above water level is just one option, and has the benefit of keeping more of the moisture effected elements dry. You might have some issues with water penetrating the end of the det cord submerged in the water, although if the charge isn't there more than a few hours and/or measures are taken to minimise this, it shouldn't be too serious.

I certainly like most of Jesters ideas too, some of which don't even require explosives (awww, no fun).

Well, I do my damnedest to keep my PC's alive, and I have found the less shooting and things going bang and boom in their vicinity, and the more distance they can put between such things while they are riding, the better chances they have to accomplish this

Here is another idea:

Have the PCs take one of the barges and anchor it in the center channel, and just lay up with automatic weapons and sniper rifles. They engage anyone who gets close to any other vehicle. Think of the thorn in the side of the enemy that would make?