View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claidheamh View Post
Adm Lee's suggestion of them taking over some of the territory abandoned by the Third German Army and claiming to have driven out the German invaders, could make them more popular and even a bit more effective by the end of 2000.
I didn't think I said that, but I'll take credit for it, just like the PFC taking credit for the retreat of the German corps that had been backing the US XI Corps. That could be an interesting area for a PC group's exploration, the zone west of the American new cantonment and the Oder River. Maybe some gear got left behind, and it would be no-man's-land between the Americans, the PFC, and any Soviets that were following the retreating Germans (a pair of cavalry divisions, IIRC?). Now I think on it, doesn't the Danish Jutland Division go home between July and October, either thru there or by sea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegyrius View Post
This makes me wonder how much ex-American military equipment the Polish Free Congress will inherit after TF34 sets sail.
Not sure what you mean here, since the US XI Corps didn't leave during Op. Omega?

The flag+anchor is probably as good an emblem as any other, I'll hang on to that idea.

Last edited by Adm.Lee; 08-21-2023 at 03:28 PM.