Thread: T2K Propaganda
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 12:27 PM

I don't think you'll have much propaganda left in T2K. The only propaganda I can be thinking of would be positive pro-government one in places where government still exist (HMG, Civgov, Milgov, France, Sweden...). What I think about it is that it will focus on the need for the people to support any reconstruction effort. It might also focus on how much better you might be under governmental protection: basically, "surrender what freedom you still have and trade it for security".

I don't think any anti-ennemy propaganda will be left. No true ennemy will remain after some times and there will be no point of using propaganda against them. Moreover, no structure would be left to conceive and use propaganda.

Some very harsh propaganda might remain from the time preceding global collapse. When, the nukes start to fall, both side will do their best to bring the guilt on the other side but that will last for very little time. This pre-twilight propaganda might be very harsh and almost entirely made of lies. Nevertheless, the collapse of government will imply the collapse of organized propaganda or so I think.