View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Banned

Actually there is hope but it may be a fractured unified vision - by that I mean three viewpoints that could be built around as three viable alternatives

one would be a combo of mine, yours and Chico - a US where they are starting to come back from the disaster but with challenges to go - i.e. having to overcome the Shogun in NV, getting the AZ forces to work with MilGov to drive the Mexicans out finally and then combine to go after the Shogun possibly - etc. - but one where HW and Kidnapped's drought never occurs

another would be the Mad Max version of the US , which is in many ways is a harsher version of the canon timeline that has Howling Wildnerness and Kidnapped in it - basically a dead country and not much left of anything organized above something like Bartertown

a third could be a straight canon approach, using all of the material in Challenge along with perhaps voting on what path to go forward from there

it would require something like an agreement on who is the person or persons controlling the canon in each one, who would have to create a "Bible" of sorts similar to what we are doing - i.e. a framework you can build that new variation on for others to contribute into