View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallShadow View Post
nope, sorry, no sourcebook (yet) but I would welcome one using this as a foundation to cover the Middle Atlantic states in the aftermath of TDM, with expansions on the broad-brushed Philadelphia holocaust, the refugee Arc (Allentown/Bethlehem.Lebanon, Pottstown, etc), what's left in the lightly-damaged radius of the nuke attacks on the area (Delaware City, Marcus Hook, Philly refineries, Westville and Paulsboro, New Jersey), and possibly overlooked industrial centers and technology parks scattered around the metropolitan area. And special items like the Valley Forge Military Academy which might form a cadre of young but dedicated soldiers and leaders for local defense units, as well as be a source of firearms from the VFMA Rifle Club weapons/ammo storage unit.

Agreed, those would be interesting to develop. Currently, my game is set in Maryland, and obviously I'm going to be using elements of "Allegheny Uprising" and "Kidnapped" in upcoming adventures.

What I may do is adapt "Rifle River" to be set in the Chesapeake region, since I have the mini module.

Of course my setting differs in that it was not a nuclear war but a plague that reduced the population. Because of this, it is more possible to get power stations repaired and up and going. Also my party's home base is a more well set up version of Frederick and Fort Detrick.

Since I have also not gotten around to any major political divisions,r right now the USA is divded into Emergency Regions run by civilian authorities advised by FEMA, with the military elements providing support.

I replaced the nuclear target list with a modified InfectionOverrun list of major cities and transportation hubs.

I am going to be working on developments in Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, NewJersey and Pennsylvania.