Thread: Next Mission
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:27 PM

Default salt..

A little careful reading of the lists you have been sent as far as what you still have on hand would be useful in planning what to do .

They detail how many men you have left etc .

This little detail is of a ridiculously big importance when it comes to doing warlord stuff .Go figure.

I have given up on getting you guys to find a common interest and to pursue this jointly,working together towards the same ends as a team etc .(I think I can safely say that choosing a leader will have little impact if you know what I mean )

If you dont want to be hitched up to the same wagon thats fine too .I take pride in running a campaign where you are free to do WHATEVER YOU LIKE -or try to anyways .I just hadnt counted on that being so much..keeping to yourselves and doing ..NOTHING.??

But thats neither here nor there .

I feel I have a good one in store guys !
Having the disastrous events I envisioned happen to your PCs when they are alone and without backup will make for a lot of heartbreak - seeing as I had come to kind of like many of the PCs over the time they have managed to stay ahead of the odds.But as they say ,all things must come to an end .And I do strive to get a full specter of emotion from you guys -maybe bar a few varieties of arousal.

But enough with the death threaths towards the PCs - the session will be grand ,I cant wait.And I promise there will be little time wasted before dices will roll.

YEAH!