View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM
The Stat Guy

OK, how far back do I need to go...

24 Oct 13

The US Fighter-Bombers page bears witness to a heavy reworking of the F-104 Starfighter.

Czech SP Artillery and Egyptian SP Artillery have been heavily reworked, inclusing the addition to Egyptian SP Artillery of the T-122.

.300 Whisper and .300 Blackout have been added to Medium-Caliber Rifle Rounds.

British ATGMs was added back in a couple of months ago, due to a reader request; I have no idea where it went, and it wasn't in any of my backups here or on Backblaze. So it's been missing for at least two years. Sorry.

In US Pistols C, the Browning 1911-22 has been added to the Colt M-1911 entry.

The CM-40 has been added to the Kahr K-9 Series in US Pistols K.

In US Pistols - Springfield, under the Trophy Match, the Range Officer has been added.

In US Pump-Action Shotguns G-L, the Kel-Tec KSG has been modified to show the different size shells it can use.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles Rh-Ru, the Ruger Gunsite Rifle.

Hill Country Rifles' eclectic selection of custom rifles was added to US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles E-I.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the SP-101 Canadian Edition was added.

21 Sep 13

A new page, US Bombers, has been added. It has the B-1, B-2, F-111, and a heavily reworked and expanded version of the B-52 Stratofortress. (And I started working on this two updates ago...)

Canadian SP Artillery has been updated (not nearly as much as the previous entry!), including the addition of the related Australian Yeramba.

In Argentine Pistols, the Bersa BP-9CC was added.

In Austrian Pistols, in the Glock 9mm Parabellum Pistols entry, the Timberwolf G34 was added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, the Nano was added.

In Swiss Pistols, the SiG-Sauer P-224 was added.

In US Pistols C, the Colt Rail Gun was added to the M-1911 entry.

In US Pistols D-F, the Doublestar STAR-15 Pistol was added.

In US Pistols T-Z, the Uselton IA Commander was added.

In US Revolvers - Charter Arms & Charles Daly, under the Off Duty, the New Off Duty was added.

01 Sep 13

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Vltor TS-3 has been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z, The NEMO Ti[One] and the NEMO TANGO Series have been added.

In US Bolt-Action Rifles J-K, the Kimber Mountain Ascent was added to the Kimber 84 entry. The KMW Sentinel was added to the page.

In Czech Pistols, the CZ-75 P-01 Shadow was added to the CZ-75 P-01.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles N-P, the Nosler Varmageddon and PWS Woodland have been added.

In Finnish Sniper Rifles, the M-10 has been added to the Sako TRG Series entry.

In US Sniper Rifles M-Q, the TAC-50A1R2 and TAC-416 has been added to the McMillan TAC Series entry. The NEMO Omen/Match has been added, as has the Patriot Arms Genesis Tactical Rifle.

The Freedom Arms Model 2008 was added to US Special Purpose Weapons.

In US Revolvers Db-F, Freedom Arms Models 83 and 97 were updated, corrected, and added to.

The Argentine Self-Propelled Artillery and British SP Artillery pages have been rewritten and updated.

20 Jul 13

In Belgian Pistols, the Nomad/deTire entry has been expended and corrected.

In Swiss Pistols. the SiG P-226 TACOPS has been added to the P-226 entry.

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the LaRue OBR Tactical Rifles have been added.

In British Sniper Rifles, the AI PSR was added to the Accuracy International Precision Tactical Rifles entry.

In US Sniper Rifles A-B, the American Precision Arms APR and Paragon were added.

In US Sniper Rifles M-Q, the McMillan TAC Series received a number of corrections and updates to its entry.

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, the Remington/JP Arms R-11 RSASS was added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Winchester M-70, the Winchester M-70 75th Anniversary, Winchester M-70 (.264 Winchester Magnum) and the the Winchester M-70 Alaskan have been added to the 3rd Version.

In Italian Lever-Action Rifles, the Uberti Silverboy was added.

In US Lever-Action Rifles - Winchester, the M-71 was added.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles J-M, the LMT MWS was added.

Turkish Mortar Carriers and US Mortar Carriers have been reworked and rewritten.

12 Jun 13

A new page, Austrian Double & Single Barrel Shotguns, has been added, with the Mannlicher Duett.

In Finnish Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Sako, the Sako 85 has been removed from the page, and put into its own page. That page is

Finnish Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Sako 85. I will probably do the same thing to other such firearms entries that are ridiculously long, in time.

Then I did the same with the US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Savage 10 & 110 and US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Savage -- and discovered at the last minute that I forgot to put a lot in the new page. So for now, it's only partially finished. Damn! (The entries I forgot are still on the old page.)

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, the Savage 10 LE Series has been updated.

Spanish Mortar Carriers and Swedish Mortar Carriers have been almost totally rewritten.

The Hagglunds Pbv-401 GRK has been added to Best Mortar Carriers That Never Were, along with several other entries having been moved here.

25 Apr 13

In Brazilian Lever-Action Rifles, the Rossi Rio Grande and Rossi Circuit Judge have been added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Remington, the Remington 700 CDL, and SPS have been had variants added. The Remington 700 Mountain SS and Remington 700 XHR have been added. (And I'm thinkin' that the Remington 700 needs its own page...)

In US Fighter-Bombers, the F-4 Phantom II entry has been totally re-done.

In South Korean Mortar Carriers, the KIFV mortar carrier has been updated.

30 Mar 13

Russian Mortar Carriers and Saudi Mortar Carriers have been updated and rewritten.

In US Fighter-Bombers, the F-16 Fighting Falcon entry has been totally rewritten and updated; I basically updated my research and threw out the old

entry. (BTW, there is still a glaring error with the Kurnass 2000 version of the F-4 Phantom II; I hope to address this sometime by the end of May, though the F-4 Phantom II will require even more research than I did for the F-16 entry.)

All of the Sporting Rifles entries have been fixed in reference to the "2/2-Nil" error.

In US Assault Rifles M-Q, the Mossberg MMR Hunter has been added to the Mossberg MMR Entry.

In Austrian Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles A-So, the Merkel RX-Helix has been added.

In Czech Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the CZ-455 has been added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles J-K, the Kimber Mountain Ascent has been added to the Kimber 84 entry.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles N-P, the Nosler Custom Rifle has been updated, and the Nosler M-48 has been added.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com