View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
A powerful group and a certain foil to a Team and a serious challenge to a Combined Group. Certainly not going to open to the idea of giving up their power to re-instate a dead Nation. Since it is already established a right of succession by assassination, this assumes Leadership is not hereditary, and family groups are in constant contention atleast those in the Militia. The Citizens themselves are anyones guess.
I do not see all of Maxwell's Militia being led by leaders through assasination. Yes, the canon TM 1-1 does say that Maxwell was assasinated, however this could have been for many reasons. I like the portrait of MM in Lucifer. A local splinter of Maxwell that actually tries to help the civilians of the town they guard. IIRC, the Lucifer module states that the towns people look up to the members of Maxwell's Militia. Sounds a lot like what Morrow is supposed to do. I could see Morrow and this part of Maxwell working together very well.

Of course you can have the other extreme. This type of group is why MARS was founded.

As GM, you can set up what Maxwell is doing in the town that the team is investigating. As always, have fun, and make the team sweat!!!

My $0.02

Mike