View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 04:53 PM

Default Proposal: Power Teams

On the supplybunker website, we have an interesting article entitled “Social Engineering and Sociogenesis, The Project’s Real Goals.” It’s interesting reading, especially when looking at some of the teams in the Project. This proposal is about two of these, the Power (Mobile) Team and the Power (Generation) Team.

The Power (Mobile) Team is listed as consisting of 73 teams across the country with a total of 200 personnel for an average of 2.7 personnel each.

The Power (Generation) Team is listed as consisting of 16 teams across the country with a total of 400 personnel for an average of 25 personnel each.

That’s it. No further description of duties or equipment. Sooooooo…

The Power (Mobile) Team, in my opinion, would be used to provide power as needed for a variety of missions. Supplying a newly constructed Project base, supporting a survivor community, you get the idea. With an average of 2.7 personnel per team, its not big, implying that it consists of, at most a vehicle hauling a fusion-powered generator or a few dozen fusion power packs. While I believe I understand the rational for a very small team, in my own heresy, I would state that the PMT consists of ten personnel, in three vehicles. Vehicle One is a standard V-150 APC. Vehicle Two is a fusion-powered 5-ton truck that carries a fusion generator and several fusion packs and tows a trailer loaded with a dozen spools of electrical cable and hardware. Vehicle Three is another fusion-powered 5-ton truck that has been modified to mount a combination crane/extendable bucket and towing a trailer loaded with more spools of electrical cable and hardware.

The intent is to provide power as well as a limited capability to string electrical power lines over a short distance, say about a mile or so.

The Power (Generation) Team can consist of fixed bases (such as in Desert Search) or mobile teams that are intended to go to existing power plants and conduct repairs and bring the plants back online, if possible. Needless to say, their caches would have lots of spare parts for their targeted plants!

Thoughts?