View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:07 AM

Default My arrival + tequlia

I will attend this session.

I arrive at appox. 6 o'clock on Friday the 13th (interesting day to fly a plane...)
Fly back around 3 o'clock on Sunday.

If you insist on picking my up at the airport I will I think it can be arranged.

PS: My quest for exellent cactus spirits on the European continent has succeded. This quality spirits which is highly available in Mexico, but so difficult to get hold on on this side of the Atlantic ocean has been successful!
After I found a bottle of Herradura reposado tequila in Barcelona a few months ago (now almost empty even though I tried to control my habit), I succeded in tracking the even more superior Don Julio tequila in Heraklion, Greece a few days ago: Two bottles; One reposado and one bottle of the most superior anejo!
The bottles are not big, but to me they are a true treassure. Unfortunately Europeans in general have not yet discovered the full quality of this most distiguished agave liquor - it is still a drink for the young and uneducated that prefer blanco tequila of the lowest quality served barbarically with lemon and salt. The rich and powerful people of Europe unfortunately still cling to their Whiskeys and Congacs - uanvare that such a splendid fludium is available across the ocean and in a few well stocked liquor shops where immigrants from Mexico demand their rights to the best hard alcohol available.

I will bring a bottle of this most precious liquid to the session - and you will appriciate it.