Thread: 2300AD Links
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicOne View Post
Is there a specific page or site linked here that provides a detailed chronology of the global recovery from the events of the Twilight War that ultimately led to the 2300AD era? I remember T2K had a relentlessly detailed chronology of events from the early 90s through the War itself that spanned several pages in the core rulebook, and wondered if any of these pages or sites linked here had the same.

Thanks much.
Hi there SicOne... there was several pages worth of history that went from the twilight war rigth up to the 2303AD (and the 2320ad book carries it to 2320, but in all honesty it's not that good). when i get a chance i'll post it for everyone!
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.