View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Six View Post
V1's treatment of the UK was terrible. You know how you feel about V4? That's pretty much how I feel about the UK in V1 canon. I remember the crushing sense of disappointment that I felt when I bought the Survivor’s Guide to the United Kingdom (in the Virgin Megastore on Princes Street in Edinburgh) and rushed home to read it. That was undoubtedly my worst T2K experience, far worse than anything V3 or (to date) V4 has produced. If you think that the UK was an interesting place to visit in V1 we'll need to agree to disagree.

As for V2 / 2.2 the only references I'm aware of are those in the Big Yellow Book.
V2.2. had complete information in the players guide on making a British Military character for the Army, Navy, etc.. which is a big step up from the Alpha - V1 once the RDF was released did give good information on running a UK military character

And yes I completely agree with you on the UK survivors guide - what has been produced since then by people like you was FAR superior

But at the least V1 and V2.2. had good information on the UK - so far I am not seeing that here