View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
the discussion has drifted miles from the thread's original, stated purpose.

How would y'all feel about separate threads about v4- one dedicated to complaining (where folks that so choose can trash it all they like) and another for only constructive discussion re rules, setting, etc.?

-
I'm in favor of this plan. Rename this thread "Opinions about FL's upcoming edition" and start another for "v4 Rules & Mechanics (new)". Setting appears to be the hottest topic, another thread for that one may be needed.

So far, this forum has been more civil than some others I've been on, and I'd like to keep it that way. It's been said that some of us need to blow off steam about the new setting, and this can be a place for it. Let's not blast someone unsuspecting with that steam.

There will be new players coming to the game from FL's new game, and I'd rather we didn't run them off with stereotypical gatekeeping. Confining the negativity to one clearly-marked place (where forum rules still apply) might limit that kind of damage. We've been welcoming to new players all along, let's please keep it that way.