Thread: FARMING in T2K
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Grae

hemp seed can be made into a paste and eaten as is or and as additives to other foods to increase there protein levels. Its most often used for baking. There are several hippy cook books that are all about hemp seed and hemp seed oil. (can you tell I used to live in Burlington VT) It can also be made into flour after it has been pressed of its oils.

Im thinking that eventually for fibre alone it would be worth its weight in gold and if anyone ever wanted paper again. But I wonder if people would actually want to record anything? Debts perhaps?

weasels indeed are blood suckers one wiped out my small pigeon coop (8 birds)

I once ate a chicken that a fox had killed, I caught saw it running away with it in its mouth, just before he a run in with some #6 shot. Another fox got to see what it was like to be Normandy, when it had a run in with an M1.

Wow I had no idea that raccoons where so bad to cultivated fields. There is a lot of woods for them here to roam in Maine so I haven't heard of them causing trouble. But I do think that is what attacked my goose in the middle of the night once. It Didn't kill him but we had to put him down.

Brother in Arms