View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:36 AM

The book says some extent, not total darkness like revolution. However every GM is responsible for there own world. In mine I choose to limit the extent that players can get ahold of certain objects like a nuclear warhead. I have US military friends that when we talk about the game they will bring up points like tobyhanna isnt just a facility in Pennsylvania but that they have large stockpiles around the world, along with ammo dumps etc. I have that there some areas that are sitting on large stocks.

For example a port facility with enough equipment to say outfit 5000 men with BDUs and basic load equipment. The problem was that the transportation network broke down. so here is a few hundred soldiers and sailors living there life surviving off these supplies of mres or whatever they have because no one has shown up to use these supplies to help out, or they have gone rouge and they are building there own empire, or they died of disease and the quarintine signs and skeletal remains have scared everyone away so it remains untouched.

I have limited access to advanced electronic, I use the book rules for availability, and if its a successful role for said item i determine by what the item is how much is available. For example prc77 radio. This vender in the market has said item, its a small market so 1d6 tells me how many he has. Buyer beware as he sold you 4 and only 2 work properly as you didnt check it out before you left the shop. crooks are crooks after all.

Again its your world do what you want.