View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 AM

Default ok--

you mcan do this in my campaign ,every once in a while I will say something like "one of your guns have been lost -holster is empty .." or " landing on your side the pistol crushes into your ribs for an additional 2 hp "

Any ways -I am thinking of going with Gen Pains suggestion - AG/2 as the max number before you get pen on various moves .

As for FMDeCorbas munchkin comment - me no like .

It is a game after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil
ass-gun, drunk pilots(i mean real drunk, not the drunk pilot you get on charter trips), gay-boy-toy, boat of whores, endless tunnels... like the list is, well.. ..endless of funny situations, that I personally never can see happening in rl even if i became a million years.

But the question still stands: how many guns can a charachter carries before he walks like an egyptian.

i do not mind the reality of gravity, explotion, and all that. it is just that when i play, i do not want everything to be "realistic", personally i would have a "bag of holding" if it where possible, but sadly it is not...

so:
1 small gun at ankle holster
2 guns on the thigh
2 guns under arms
1 small gun on the lower-back

i would say that normally this would not give an agility penality, but doing acrobatic moves, like tumbling, would maybe give a hp, or two, of damage on your back or something. if gm is in a bad mood maybe a crippling invertibre damage, making the pc pay a long time for his/her audacity.

then suddenly you got realisme again... ...even though he carried six guns alá matrix