Thread: NPCs
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
It is not re-inventing the wheel RandyT0001, I guess it's about wanting to share. As for me, I'm really old school, give paper and pencil. I personally find the use of a tablet/iphone/laptop at the gaming table a major distraction but there are times when one needs the info quick. It is just me, really OLD SCHOOL.
When you go to using Excel and One Note.... (I use that too) for your GM notes..... and as your PD screen........ You will not know how you lived before.

I can build personalized to hit tables for PCs or NPCs........ Track NPCs and build the NPC with a personalized to hit table......

Need a picture of the NPC..... print it..... Using a map...Oh lord.. For one game we used an actual map of London...... Zoom in, and zoom out.

You have a file full of sound effects......... No one in the party speaks Russian? Awesome play some sound files from a War movie where the Russians are speaking Russian......

With a laptop you can give players PTSD.

Trust me..... migrate you will love it........ bonus your bag is a lot lighter and the table less cluttered.