View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:21 PM

Thanks Kato13 the friendly moderator!

I forgot to add this to my post:

Our GM/Project Director/Grand Poobah Brad [We call him Bradmin] did this Morrow Project game a wee bit differently.

It's a MP game, with a twist or two. We're playing it using the SpyCraft game system & d20 Modern stuff, too.

We're 16th SOS MARS Team Alpha-1138 . I also decided to add a little bit to the standard MARS patch...this Latin phrase:

PAULS MUCRO SUBPONO EX CINIS CINERIS
[Mars' Sword Forged From The Ashes] Thought it added a little more color & is pretty appropriate, don't you think?

Now...I know that giving our MARS Team Hi-Tech cybernetic implants & using an entirely different game system might not sit well with some game purists, but it works out well!
Sure, we have cool bionic-stuff, but we have no idea how to recharge them or what all their functions are yet. Brad also started us out with a pretty significant disadvantage.
It seems that while we were still frozen popcicles, the Science Team [ST-Omega-117] we were supposed to assist in the Post-Apocalypse World broke in to our bolt-hole & stole all our Hvy weapons & other specialized gear! They left us a note, which makes it all ok I guess. NOT!!!!

The 'why's & wherefor's' are all laid out on Brad's web page.

Another bit then I'm off...I don't know if any of you are familiar with his work, but you ALL should check this guys' Morrow Project Page! His name is Nathan Decker & here's his web page info:

http://www.millionmonkeytheater.com/...owProject.html

His work is Fan-Frakin'-Tastic [dunno if I should be dropping the F-Bomb in my second post]

So check out our Team's web page & Nathan's web page, too! Both are GREAT READS!
Death To The Krell & The Genetic Purists!!!!!

"Mila" The Sensitive Sniper