View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 01:04 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targan View Post
Yes, that is definitely one thing about the British that we Australians find disturbing. Beer should indeed be drunk cold. And it needs to be real beer too, not that rats piss that Americans call beer
Targ,

I find most of your post to be inflamatoruy...except for your implication of what we are forced to endure that is called beer. Thern again I usuakly drink importedstuff or local brews vice the ovberly sweetened piss water that is sold all over from the major brewers. MMMM makes me long for some of the better smaller breweries... a mnice Rogue ale, or Steamboat or some of the others... this week I will be hitting the locl brew pub and then th lovcal brew pub by my boat for a couple growlers of goos stuff...alas, with me that stuff lasts two three days if I am lucky.....to bad you folks don't ligve closer...then again if you did well lots of beer, mates and gamming tends to upset the girlfreinds/wives so matye it is a good thing we are so dipsersed