Thread: Episode 4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:22 AM

Default A bit bored ..but I copy stuff ..I agree with plan -you lead please ?

We need a clear and authoritarian leader to avoid BS and confusion.

I nominate you
- I did the bossing in Egypt .

I am at your disposal to work to achieve plans as far as my expertise goes
( premission: logistics,medical,transportation,base set up
inmission : driving,medic,combat)

I would like to add a few suggestions to your plans:

1)
If we arrange for the good doctor in the looney bin to have an attorney demand a second opinion from another doctor (you are entitled by law to a second opinion if locked up for longer time in mental facility) - we can smuggle in an impostor Dr or Lawyer and his assistant(s) to start the break out from inside

2)
We should use 2 SUVs as this gives room to manouver and flexibility to operate .For instance one car can ram police cruisers or act as a "gun platform " and fight as the other runs.I also see a big ass power car get away with a mounted mg in the sunroof etc

3)
Full surveillance package on employer,target and hospital facility is needed ASAP

4)
Why not go for your ammo suggestion ( these are the Belgian ones you showed us on youtube ?) - expensive but cool .

talk later man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil View Post
thats alot of shit, bored lately? hehe

i think you a bigger car much have...hmmm

i see us driving a big ass car, taking us through the dirt road, farmed land, and just drive those dusty dunes (it seems to be dry, and pretty flat on my google viewer) 3km to this evac point;
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.58...z=18&t=h&hl=en
evac by helicopter to;
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.72...z=15&t=h&hl=en

which we have located cars(3/4), and is under 85 km from 3 different airports.

i recommend a brutal entry, dangerous middle, and a breazy end...

i rather splitt up 3 million unbruised, then... Yu knåw! ...BEATEN UP NOT GOOD FOR BUINISS! OKAY?

alot of guns for a 40min mission(10 min to drive to heli and another half to get to the cars)

And why not go for something that can use beryllium tipped 45acp, they have to be better then ordinary ammo... ...right!?
both sidearm and tactical machinegun.

on the car we can have something heavier...

i will be there, if the Norse god Thor is willing, i be there a day sooner though, visiting Osmo (work related, so i can write of this entire trip )