View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegyrius View Post
Did that handful of people sign nondisclosure agreements? If so, those people might want to review their NDAs to ensure they aren’t violating them by discussing the status of the development and revision process without authorization from the line developer.
I wrote it. I know exactly what it says and what my limitations are. I assure you and everyone else, I am not breaching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
I suppose it's possible that the dev's are lying to the backers, and that no significant work has been or is being done on the project.

Is it not more likely that one of the current/active dev's simply made a copy of the Google Doc and shared it with only other current/active dev's (who presumably abide by NDA's), and that you are no longer privy to the work?
I am not the only one seeing exactly the same thing.
Or is that not seeing?
Time will tell of course, but thus far, it appears nothing has happened. Meanwhile FL has obtained another title and has commenced work on it. They're not a big company so I'm not sure how much attention they can be putting on two different titles at the same time....

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem