View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:19 AM

Default baadhuset season 5 ep 3 06-09 this month

Yes ,yes, lady and gentlemen! ( you know who you are !)

its all clapped and ready as they say in our beautiful norse tongue.

maps have been drawn ,ranges calculated and the NPCs have been armed appropriately.

Sanchez has delivered an interesting addition to the character group with his new character, but Willis has yet to email me one..?
The few details on these guys still remaining should be finished asap so I can get printouts ready.

As for the rest of you - ALL of you have confidently elected NOT to make backup characters so I shall have to assume that you are playing the last character that lords it over his own faction you will ever have -OR that you are just assured of success ,survival and victory.(Cowardly plans to always run in the opposite direction of the GMs meticulously drawn maps and thus out of the frontline will of course lead to a brief and brutal playthrough of the minefield rules).

DeCorba,Gen.Pain :The "unit sheet " as requested earlier has been nicely done up by your obliging gm - so no need to get into that anymore .

If anyone has any miniatures of tanks etc that they would care to bring I would be greatly pleased and will probably fudge a kill shot on that PC out of gratitude.

Well ,I guess there is not much more to say .I have been looking forward to this for 107 days or whatever and I just need to get by for 3 more days in the office before its on.

see you guys thursday afternoon.