View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:15 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
Similarly, several years ago an FBI San Antonio Field Office intelligence advisory strongly warned that the Sinaloa Cartel also had ordered its street enforcers to engage US law enforcement officers to protect cartel smuggling operations across the border into the United States.
It's well known to us in San Antonio that the East Side and China Grove are rife with Mexican Drug Gangs. And that they're spreading out into the rest of the city, and some of them even live in the Dominion (the absolute richest part of the city). And that they've recruited and are recruiting from the "regular" gangs in the city. And that if you're a white boy like me you don't want to get anywhere near the former Alazon Apache Courts housing development. Or pretty much any low-income housing development. In my neighborhood, tagging, the first sign of a gang forming, started about five years ago. And I'm not allowed to own even a BB Gun because they think that because I'm mentally ill I'll spend all my money amassing an arsenal and I could go postal somewhere any moment. That's the world I live in.

Sorry for getting preachy.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com