Thread: French Orbat
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusilier
I guess I disagree amount the extent of the damage. France was hit the lightest... there never was an intention to remove France entirely from the map. Marseille simply may not have been targeted.

The French Air Force for example, are surely going to deploy to dispersal fields once the nukes start flying (well before the neutral nations are targeted). If France is hit with a very limited nuclear strike so I can't see many air units getting vaporized.
I talked about air bases, not about units. As the bases are their, they are vaporised.

Why not for Marseille but then you don't deny France oil to whatever side you want.

Actually I could expect the French to launch a major offensive in Germany after the going home event. They would have had time to build up their military and you can expect to have a 2 million troops army rushing for it.

As I said, I'm not sure France naval base would have been hit.

Then if it's really the lightest, France would have send various missiles back to whoever targeted it. Several late nuclear attack would have been from France as I hardly sea the French nuclear arsenal to quitely sit while civilians get fried up. Anyway if that was the case, they have more than enough to make everyone else keep quite while they conquer Holland, Germany and Poland. France had about 500 nuclear warheads and that's more than enough to make your point in T2K after 2001 (using missiles on the Warsaw Pact, airplanes on Europe and subs on US).

Last edited by Mohoender; 09-18-2008 at 11:08 AM.