View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 08:04 PM

Call me a reluctant cat guy. Oh, I love dogs, and do want a Golden Lab in time, but my last two pets have been cats. Unfortunately, I live in a rural area, and outdoor cats and coyotes do not mix....Yet the last cat lived for twelve years in an area with a lot of coyotes. He just didn't see 13.

Here's a very rare animal encounter you could use... Whether one's party is in the Pacific NW, the Sierras or SoCal Mountains, Florida/Georgia, East Texas/Louisiana, Ohio, the Appalachians, Rockies, or anyplace swampy/wooded/mountainous. Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Grassman, Skunk Ape, the Fouke Monster, or whatever you want to call him/it. The Skunk Ape was in Urban Guerilla (but no stats provided), if you'll recall. With human numbers reduced, their numbers might increase slightly, so the chances of encountering one would be increased, especially if one's party or the community they are located does a lot of deer or other hunting. Or you're camped in an area where a BF considers it to be his territory, and he sure doesn't want you there!

What do you fellows think?

Old USMC Adage