View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 05:05 PM
The Stat Guy

Sorry I'm late in notification, but...

29 Dec 21

I was going to put more into this update, but this month has been busy, and I wanted to get one more update out before the New Year. Cheers!

In Belgian Pistols, the FN 509 has been added.

In Heavy-Caliber Rifle Rounds, the .470 Capstick and .577 Tyrannosaur were added.

In Melee Weapons, the Yarara Yaara has been added. (It's a little out of alphabetical order; I will fix that in an early next year update.)

In Riflescopes and Other Weapon Scopes, the Leupold VX Freedom has been added.

In Slovakian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, everything has had a great deal information added, including in some cases the equipment carried, and in one case a change to the proper designation.

In South African Tracked Engineer Vehicles, there have primarily been corrections made.

In South Korean Tracked Engineer Vehicles, a large amount of corrections have been made and a lot of new information added.

In Best SP Antiaircraft That Never Were, M48-Based Experimental and Drawing-Board AAA Vehicles has been added.

I have been notified by a fan of my site, Neal Sofge, that a number of links on my site are broken (other than the ones I broke deliberately -- these are noted on the Home Page). I will will be working on this for...however long it takes. (It's probably is something I should consider site maintenance -- shame on me.) Expressions Web has a tool, my web host has a tool, and Neal has given me the web address of the tool he uses.

09 Nov 21

In Russian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, corrections have been made, and most vehicles have had more information added. In addition, under the Omsk MTU-20, the MTU-12 has been added.

In Serbian TEV, corrections have been made and additional information has been added, particularly to the Munja's engineer reconnaissance role.

Singaporean TEV has had some minor corrections made.

In British Bombers, the Handley Page Victor has been added.

In Chinese Assault Rifles, the Chiyou Group ZH-05 has been added.

In US Assault Rifles M-Q, the Maxim Defense MDX Series has been added.

In Austrian BA Sporting Rifles A-Su, the Fuchs-Szecsei Double Barrel Bolt-Action Rifles have been added.

In Russian GL, the GP-30 and GP-25 have been corrected, and in particular the weight of the GP-30 has been corrected and more information added.

A new page, Ukrainian GL, has been added, with the KNR UAG-40.

In Small Caliber Rifle Rounds, the .22 Nosler round has been added.

In Heavy Caliber Rifle Rounds, the .500 Auto Max has been added.

In Rimfire Rounds, the .17 Mach 2 Rimfire has been added.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com