View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 08:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by drashal View Post
Ok i had to go back and check NO WHERE in any of the books does it say that bruce is the kind and genital sole , none of the cannon material has any bio material on him except the very short blip about his time travel ablity as for the Phoenix team um their goal is the project and the projects goals (which have never been full stated in canon) . not one word on the US Constitution at all in the whole module. they are not ex us military that is assumed but not 100 true only that they have seen combat.

the scary thing is after going back though all the books is the following

no where in the books dose it actually state what the goals of the project are besides restoring civilization (it never says how , why or what system of government should be used )(and if you know where in the canon material those are please tell me)

also note i am not trying to start a trolling war here so please dont slam me for this rebuttal i am coming from a canon point of view not a fan based add on pov
It's in the bloody main book, that the goal is to rebuild THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and set up a civilian government based on those ideals established by the constitution. And with my talks with both the ORIGINAL designers of the game and current owners of the game, the dedication is to rebuild the USA and reestablish a Constitutional Government is paramount of the goals of the Council for Tomorrow and the Project.

ALSO the fact is that I am going to be the one who is writing the Organizational Book on how the Project is going to be doing its work. Thus i'm not just pulling this out of my ass. Your rebuttal was rude in that you are claiming to know everything about this game, but you don't. Because check under "Wandering Warlock" and the strong hint that he's Bruce E. Morrow. That shows him to be a kind and compassionate man who takes a hard line against those communities that go against the ideals of the US Constitution.

But using your own logical, your ideal that he's a cold hearted bastard is totally out of character. because NO WHERE is that in the books. But him doing his damnedest to make sure the Project personnel are capable of doing their jobs, and that they wouldn't abuse their positions was one of his highest priorities. That's in every one of the books.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.