View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaghauler View Post
I do have rules written for scavenging, building, and growing crops including a chart for variable yields by the acre based on crop type and skill roll. I also need to get posted the Advantages and Disadvantages for Tye and the refurbishing rules (which go hand in hand with the salvage rules) that are a blend from TW2K13 and V2.2.

I need to sit down and just do a mega posting but my father passed away in January and left me something of a legal mess including... a retail business, a farm, and two completely furnished households with a vague will that left the State (of PA) requiring me to go to court repeatedly. I'm just now catching my breath from all of that and I STILL have two houses to clean out and put on the market.
My condolences. Pennsylvania can be difficult to work with. My grandfather passed away last April and it took almost seven months to clear up his estate, and it wasn't as complicated as your position is.

The Vespers War - Ninety years before the Twilight War, there was the Vespers War.