View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 12:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971
Default Auxilary MP Vehicles

I've been thinking of the Auxiliary Morrow Project vehicles... instead of military vehicles, i wasn't just thinking of civilian vehicles such as 4x4 ATVs, snowmobiles and the like.

But converted SUVs and other off-road vehicles that have fusion power plants. I had this idea for the Council for/of Tomorrow who used fusion powered SUVs for the PMC security detachments that protected their own bunkers and emergency retreats.

I had also thought of a few of these industrialists having their own versions of the vehicles used to transport the president, the armored limo called 'the beast', and armored Cadillac Escalade SUVs.

The biggest reason i was thinking of the Morrow Project using these kinds of vehicle is this... Some of the Specialty teams need to present a definite non-threatening and non-military look. And these kind of SUVs are perfect for this, because they appear non-threatening... but also have the look of authority (because they've been used so much by law enforcement & other governmental agencies).

What about it? Is there a place for fusion powered civilian vehicles in the Project as well as the CoT? They're be less expensive than military vehicles, and easier to make (even with armoring & converting them over).
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.