View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartin798 View Post
From your comment, I will assume you mean this is a separate, dedicated base and not part of a regional base. I do think this idea has merit and can be explored. I am seeing something like the Wildfire facility from Andromeda Strain. The number would be small and they would be isolated from major population centers. Would their locations be widely known within the Project or only to Science teams, regional commands and Prime bases?
I think I'm going to go with regional command and above only having access to location. Science Teams will have radio contact with "Wildfire" only.

Just thinking about a Science Base, and what they might have to research, than I can see them being separate from any other Morrow facility.

I'm going to have to reevaluate what goes into the various regions of the Project, I just keep coming up with facilities that need to be included in any reasonable attempt to rebuild after a TEOTWAWKI scenario.